Kishen Sreehari is a startup founder from India. He dropped out of his college in Chennai where he was pursuing a degree in Commerce and moved to Bangalore to join a startup company. Soon he quit to start his own web design venture and ran it successfully for 3 years. He is now working on creating software products to help self-published authors and also teach them growth hacking strategies!
“If you are sure about what you want to do, it’s not difficult to convince others.” – Kishen Sreehari
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How to get a job even without completing college?
- How Kishen started his first business using his employer’s resources?
- How he quit his job to start a lean business?
- What was Kishen’s innovative business model?
- How did he get his first set of clients without depending on Freelancer.com?
- Why did Kishen’s first book not sell well?
- How can authors hack their growth?
- How authors can use innovative marketing techniques to sell their books?
You can enjoy a 10% discount on all the services of Publish My Book Today by entering the special coupon code HOME. Do check it out!
RESOURCES & TIPS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
Kishen’s latest book: Growth Hacking Author
Kishen’s Web Agency: http://wearevanadium.com/
WordPress Themes: http://themeforest.net/
Favorite Book: Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
Favorite Productivity Tip: Use Stay Focusd app on Chrome
Goal Achievement Tip: Creating content and putting it out there is more important than just accumulating information
Find out more about Kishen @kishensreeharii on Twitter and inside Pat’s Facebook group as well.
FREE BONUS FROM THE GUEST!
Get Kishen’s Ebook “Build a Web Development Company with No Coding Experience” by Clicking HERE!
THANKS FOR LISTENING
Thanks a ton for listening to the Home Entrepreneur Show! I feel honored every time some one tunes into my show. Can I take the liberty of asking you these 3 favors?
1. Share this episode: If you like the content of this show, please share it with your friends by clicking on one of the social media buttons on the podcast player or below this post.
2. Review this show: The reviews on iTunes determine the credibility and popularity of the show. I therefore request you to spend a minute to review this show on iTunes by clicking on this link.
3. Subscribe to the show: If you have received some value out of this show and do not want to miss any of our episodes, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on iTunes by clicking here.