Megan Pangan was working in a government job selling flying discs, while learning photography from her boyfriend during her free time. She gradually grew her side-business of wedding photography that helped her to finally quit her uninspiring job. Megan now runs a video production company called Clean Media Production and is also the host of the hugely popular podcast Get in the Lab.
“If you have a talent or gift, that’s awesome. But you need to develop it.” – Megan Pangan
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why did Megan decide to quit her safe and secure government job?
- How did she create another source of income before deciding to quit her job?
- How did she get started with video podcasting?
- How to package your skills into a service-based business?
- How do startups get their first set of clients?
- How do you decide your worth and price your service?
- How to make your personality your USP?
- How do you know if you are passionate about your job?
You can enjoy a 10% discount on all the services of Publish My Book Today by entering the special coupon code HOME. Do check it out!
RESOURCES & TIPS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
Runaway Thoughts Podcast
Favorite Online Resource: Youtube
Favorite Book: The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
Favorite Podcast: The Ask Gary Vee Show
Favorite Destressing Method : Gardening & Climbing
Favorite Productivity Tip : Workout (Swim/Climb/Lift) in the morning
Goal Achievement Tip: Know your talent, and develop it.
Get in touch with Megan: https://twitter.com/meganjphoto
FREE BONUS FROM THE GUEST!
THANKS FOR LISTENING
Thanks a ton for listening to the Home Entrepreneur Show! I feel honored every time some one tunes into my show. Can I take the liberty of asking you these 3 favors?
1. Share this episode: If you like the content of this show, please share it with your friends by clicking on one of the social media buttons on the podcast player or below this post.
2. Review this show: The reviews on iTunes determine the credibility and popularity of the show. I therefore request you to spend a minute to review this show on iTunes by clicking on this link.
3. Subscribe to the show: If you have received some value out of this show and do not want to miss any of our episodes, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on iTunes by clicking here.